Finding Addiction Treatment In Middletown, OH
For all individuals seeking substance use treatment in Middletown, Ohio, the causes of addiction struggles are complex. Several factors can lead to addiction and no two addiction strugglers experience exactly the same challenges.
In light of this, one’s substance use treatment should be varied and unique.
It should address the entire person including:
- personal background
- emotional healing
- physical wellness
- spiritual wellness
- well-rounded approach
Medically Assisted Detox Programs
Medically assisted detox is usually the first advisable treatment step. This involves helping individuals safely manage withdrawal.
As you withdrawal, you’ll be in the presence of medical staff. The environment looks after your safety and well-being as you detox. Depending on your needs, medically assisted detox can happen in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment
Inpatient addiction treatment allows you to stay overnight and focus solely on recovery.
Find Treatment Near You.
We are here to help you through every aspect of recovery. Let us call you to learn more about our treatment options.
This can happen on a long-term or short-term basis. Several valuable elements in an inpatient addiction treatment setting include:
- professional and peer support
- 24-hour supervision
- several therapeutic and clinical approaches
- medication monitoring
- a structured daily schedule
- group and individual therapy
- physical wellness attention (hygiene, nutrition, proper sleep)
Outpatient Rehab Programs
With outpatient treatment, you travel to and from each session. You also stay at home instead of residing overnight at a treatment center.
The most common outpatient services include leveraging your support system and substance use counseling.
Outpatient treatment in Middletown works best for those with:
- strong support systems
- a strong desire to change
- an addiction that isn’t severe
- those who’ve already completed inpatient treatment
- those not struggling with a heroin or fentanyl addiction
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a specialized program that uses both behavioral therapy and medication to address opioid and alcohol use disorders.
Available medications include naltrexone, methadone, buprenorphine, and more. As you progress with the treatment program, your dose of medication will be slower tapered off.
The need for support of those struggling with substance use doesn’t end after a formal treatment program. Without regular aftercare activities, relapse is much more likely.
A variety of support services include:
- 12-step programs
- recovery/sober living housing
- work reintegration programs
- various community resources
- continued counseling
- peer recovery support services
Paying For Treatment
One of the greatest concerns of those facing treatment is how the services will be funded. Although this is an understandable concern, getting treatment quickly is most important.
Most commonly, Middletown residents pay for their treatment through out-of-pocket, insurance, or a combination of these two.
Other possible ways to cover the costs could include:
- grant support
- payment plans
- help from friends or family
Substance Abuse Trends In Middletown And Butler County, Ohio
The following statistics were taken from the Butler County Overdose Report of 2017. Sections of Middletown are located in both Warren and Butler Counties.
Some facts include:
- The number of annual overdose deaths more than doubled in Butler County from 2012 to 2017. During that time, the number rose from 103 to 232 annual deaths.
- Fentanyl was the largest cause of drug overdose deaths in Butler County between 2013 and 2017 with a total of 146.
- From 2013 to 2017, 145 individuals also lost their lives to heroin overdoses in Butler County.
The Bluffs Rehab In Sherrodsville, Ohio
Middletown is located just under four hours away from The Bluffs. Situated along Atwood Lake, our campus offers a tranquil, remote, and healing setting.
You’ll find a number of unique addiction treatment models including:
- adventure-based therapies
- integrated and practical care
- eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- family therapy
- dual diagnosis treatment
Located close to both Akron and Cleveland, The Bluffs is a valuable resource. Regardless of where you live in Ohio, it is a worthy consideration. Contact us today to learn more.
- Butler County Health Department — Butler County Overdose Report (2017)